Sunday, September 29, 2013

39/52

39/52
39/52

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013." Che and Fidel.

Cohen: There's nothing quite like licking the beater,
Emerson: Except perhaps getting your hand in the bowl... (which is serious business, even with a face smeared with butter!)

Sometimes it's difficult to get the attention of a four and a half year old, let alone receive a response. I have learnt though that, 'do you want to make biscuits?' and 'do you want to lick the beater?' are two questions that always receive timely, positive, responses. Funny that. 

Tea, biscuits and my little helpers are wonderful comforts as, alas, I wasn't accepted in to the Brisbane Finders Keepers market this November. Perhaps next time. Many congratulations to those who were accepted and my commiserations to those who, like me, find themselves on a waiting list.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...