Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Last Days of School


My two little ones are asleep and I am savoring a cup of tea after running errands and grocery shopping, before hanging out the third load of laundry. There's three more days left of Prep and I am feeling a little sentimental. Only three more days, and my big boy has finished his first year of school. His first year away from me, given that he never attended childcare. On top of which, he turns six this week. Oh my. 

Time seems to speed up when you have children, because they are like yardsticks for time. How quickly they grow. How different he seems from the little boy who first put on that brand new uniform, to child dressed in the paint and play marked uniform he wears now.

I'm so proud of my boy. He has always been confident and social, and so accepting of anyone who is 'different'. 
And his Mona Lisa is pretty awesome too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...